Saturday, June 08, 2013

Blood Kiss Movie - Kickstarter - June 8, 2013


I like Kickstarter and have backed several wonderful projects.  The latest is a movie titled Blood Kiss.  Why did I back Blood Kiss? Read below.



Christopher D. Salmon poster



Blood Kiss is a film written by Michael Reaves, who has very serious writing credentials. It will star Amber Benson (yes, THAT Amber Benson).  It will star Neil Gaiman (yes, THAT Neil Gaiman).

It's Film Noir with vampires! A Film Noir Vampire movie! Atmospheric, dark, stylish, horror, and vampires. What is not to love? It is irresistible. I am very excited about this project (if you couldn't tell).  That is why I am sharing it with you.


Here is the Kickstarter Official video:




See more Blood Kiss videos on the Blood Kiss channel at YouTube.


Check out Blood Kiss' Facebook page here and follow them on Twitter @BloodKissMovie.


If you'd like to back the film, head over to Kickstarter. The goal has been met already and there are only 6 days to go now. For only $17 you can get a digital download of what I believe is going to be a terrific movie. Film Noir Vampire movie! Amber Benson! Neil Gaiman! Michael Reaves!

And did I mention that there is a Graphic Novel too? No? The artwork is by Tom Mandrake.  You can add the Graphic Novel to any reward level. There are posters and T-Shirts too. See the Kickstarter for details.




Please note that I am a backer of Blood Kiss, I have not been given anything to write this post and all images and videos are used with permission.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video, and I'm sold! Supporting this immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete