Sunday, November 11, 2012

Winners x 14 - November 11, 2012

and the winners are....


Only Superhuman by Christopher L. Bennett - Ended November 10, 2012 - Read the Interview here


Question: Who is one of your favorite superheroes?

Jen B. who said...

I love Ironman. He is a superhero because he is smart (and stupid rich). But, and although he is technically classified as a superhero, I have to go with Dr. Who. I think he is just the ultimate superhero. He's smart, a little crazy, he's devoted and he always comes up with a way to do as little damage as possible.






Enslaved (Eternal Guardians 5) by Elisabeth Naughton - Ended November 9, 2012 - Read the Interview here. US/CANADA ONLY


Question:  Which Greek God, Goddess, Demi-God or Goddess would you like to meet?

Elizabeth H. who said...

I'd like to meet Persephone.






Blood Riders by Michael P. Spradlin (3 copies) - Ended November 8, 2012 - Read the Interview here. US ONLY


Question:  What is one of your favorite Western or Horror novels, comics, TV shows, or movies?

Debby who said...

I love the Louis L'Amour westerns. They were great!


AilishsMom who said...

This was one of those books I just didn't want to put down, early morning at work be damned.
The closest things to Western that I love are the original Wild, Wild West and more recently, Firefly.


LadyVampire2u who said...

My favorite Western series was The Rifleman. Favorite movie was Cowboys VS Aliens. Congrats on this new release!






The Haunting of Maddy Clare and ARC of An Inquiry into Love and Death by Simone St. James - Ended November 7, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here. (Two winners each get one of the books.) US/CANADA ONLY

ARC cover will be different.

Question: What is your favorite scary read? What do you recommend I pick up – immediately??

    Winner of The Haunting of Maddy Clare:

Tore who said...

I would suggest Stephen King's It or anything by Stephen King or Dean Koontz. Thanks for the giveaway. I am a follower and email subscriber.


    Winner of the ARC of An Inquiry into Love and Death:

sherry fundin who said...

I don't have a favorite, but anything by King and Koontz is plenty scary for me. lol I follow the blog. Thanks for the giveaway.






Savage Hunger (Jaguar 1) by Terry Spear - Ended November 5, 2012 - Read the Interview here. US/CANADA ONLY


Question:  What would you do if you found a jungle cat who wasn’t all cat??

Denise Z who said...

In my fantasy world, I would slowly approach, hold out my hand in peace and scratch behind the ears or under the chin. Should this be successful and I retain all my fingers, I would check for fleas and then invite him in our of the cold for a nice side of venison or bowl of mild LOL Thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us to day and for the imagination fun.






Alchemystic (The Spellmason Chronicles 1) by Anton Strout - Ended November 2, 2012 - Read the Interview here.


Question:  A Spellmason can work magic on stone. On what would you like to work magic?

Natalia J who said...

i would love to be able to work on paper. So what ever I write or draw it happens.






Choice of The Shadow Reader (McKenzie Lewis 1) or The Shattered Dark (McKenzie Lewis 2) by Sandy Williams - Ended October 31, 2012 - Read the character Interview here.


Question:  Which character from novels, comics, movies, orTV shows do you find infuriating?

Texas Book Lover who said...

Bill from the True Blood show and books is one of the most infuriating characters I can think of. The books and shows have really digressed lately. I will tough out the last book but if Sookie ends up with Bill I will probably want to tear the book to pieces and for me that is totally sacrilegious.

I have to agree that Lori from The Walking Dead is really bad too. I'm kinda hoping the baby is a zombie and kills her during childbirth and I am normally not a mean or morbid person. Just love the show but am tired of her.






A print copy of Crooked Fang by Carrie Clevenger and a beautiful Sasha Bracelet from Synde at Cemetery Cat Designs - Ended October 28, 2012 - Read the Interview here. US ONLY


Question:  Xan Marcelles is a bass player. What profession would you like to see a vampire in?

JC Jones who said...

I would like to see a vampire as a money manager. They could control the world that way. I am a GFC follower.






Lady X's Cowboy by ZoĆ« Archer (digital copy) - Ended October 26, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  What’s your favorite kind of boot? What sort of boot do you want your heroes to wear?

Sheree who said...

I just want comfortable boots. I have fancier ones with stiletto heels but those hurt after a while and even my sturdier ones really aren't made for walking in (maybe they'd be okay for riding in).

As for heroes, anything they can walk in, I suppose. Nothing too fancy but functionality is a must - kind of how I like my men. ;)






The Witch of Babylon (The Mesopotamina Trilogy 1) by D.J. McIntosh - Ended October 24, 2012 - Read the Interview here.


Question:  Do you believe that myths have some truth to them?

Martha Lawson who said...

Absolutely, I think myths are based on truth! Thanks for the chance.






Winner's Choice on an Immortal Guardians Novel plus swag - Ended October 23, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question: Do you enjoy a little humor in a Paranormal Romance novel?

Annwitch who said...

Everyone loves it when someone has a good sense of humor. In a romance I think it is imperative.






The winners have been notified and have until 11:59 US Eastern Time on Sunday, November 18, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

2 comments: