Sunday, July 15, 2012

Winners x 10 - July 15, 2012

And the winners are...


Cursed (Alex Verus 2) by Benedict Jacka - Ended June 27, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here. Print book for US or eBook for International.


Question:  Which book series is/are on your must buy list?

Anne who said...

Wow, US covers are so much better than British. More detailed, usually more colorful.

The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, The Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs, The Southern Vamp series by Charlaine Harris and the Eve Dallas series by JD Robb. Jim Butcher is close.




A copy of TIN SWIFT (The Age of Steam 2) by Devon Monk, a TIN SWIFT magnet, and a signed TIN SWIFT handmade (by Devon) airship bookmark from the publisher and Devon Monk!  US ONLY - Ended June 28, 2012 - Read the post here.


How: Leave a comment!

BellaBunnell who said...

I am LOVING this short! And the tour...some really great blogs here, ladies! Devon, I'm so ready for Tin Swift!






A digital copy (eBook) of Coyote Blood by Kris Norris - Ended July 1, 2012 - See the interview here.


Question:  If you were a shifter, what would you become when you shift?

Linda who said...

I'd love to be a dragon shifter. They are such magical, mystical creatures. Not to mention the flying, fire breathing part!




Suited (The Veiled Worlds 2) by Jo Anderton (signed) - Ended July 7, 2012 - See the itnerview here.


Question:  Who (or what) is the last fictional character that you really cared about?

booklover0226 who said...

Claire and Jamie from the Outlander series.




5 digital copies of Hearts of Fire (Deadglass 0.5) by Kira Brady - Ended July 8, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  Are you afraid of ghosts? What are your favorite haunted spots?

1) pamerd who said...

Hi

I am afraid of ghosts. I would not want to visit a place that had them however I love to read about them in fiction.

This new series looks great and I am adding it to my TBR list.

Thanks for the chance


2) donnas who said...

I dont really think I am afraid of ghosts. More curious I think. My favorite spots are old theatres.


3) Rebe who said...

I'm afraid of ghosts, yes! We live near the Ohio State Reformatory, which is where they filmed Shawshank Redemption, and it's supposed to be haunted.


4) Denise Z who said...

Thank you for sharing with us today and for the awesome giveaway opportunity. I have been to Seattle and I love a good read with world building that I can relate to even when the place and time is an original twist. I do not think I am afraid of ghosts, but then I have never met a mean one and that certainly might change my mind LOL I am looking forward to the introduction to this new world with Hearts of Fire and continuing the journey with Hearts of Darkness!


5) Linda who said...

Yes I am, I guess it's the fear of the unknown. I don't have any favourite haunted spots. I'd avoid them like the plague!




Liquid Lies (The Elementals 1) by Hanna Martine - Ended July 9, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  What were some of your childhood dreams?

Carin who said...

This looks like a great book!
My childhood dreams included being a chemist until I realized how much math this involved.
Being a medical examiner until I realized I needed to be fluent in chemistry.
I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic alas I hate to fly :O)




The winners have been notified and have until 11:59PM US Eastern Time on July 22, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners. Thank you!!

1 comment: