Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yet another post about snow - January 12, 2011

Winter Storm Benedict is still dropping snow, but I decided it was time to go out and take some photos. By "go out" I mean take a walk. Not that I would drive, but my side of the garage is still blocked by about 2 feet of snow. Not driving anywhere.

That's a lot of snow.

The snow pile at the end of the driveway with my daughter.

The mailbox. The newspaper box is under there somewhere.

View down the street.

My outdoor loveseat.

No one is using this walkway until Spring.

View to the cul de sac 

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy your Beautiful Snow Pictures..It Looks very similar to my area in Vermont..We are kind of still snowed in but the Road Crews are always around..because of our Ski Resorts...Have a good week......

    ReplyDelete