Friday, December 17, 2010

Photo Friday - A Discovery - December 17, 2010

I made a startling discovery today when looking for photos for today's Photo Friday. I had intended to post some photos taken on December 17ths past. It turns out that over at least the last decade I have not taken a personal photo on December 17th. I've taken photos on the 16th and 18th of December, but no personal photos on the 17th. I did take some photos of some chocolates for a chocolatier on the 17th in 2003, but they were not for me so they don't count. So what to do? Continue you my non photo on December 17th streak or take a photo to stand as my December 17th photo? It's cold here, brown and grey, and not very pretty. Nonetheless, I took a photo. Here it is:


This is a dried out Clematis. I have a December 17th photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment