Monday, October 18, 2010

The View From Monday - October 18, 2010

I can hardly believe that it's Monday again. This past week has been a bit of a blur. New York Comic Con was great fun, but left me really tired (Con Lag) and with extra things to do. I also didn't sleep much because I had extra things to do. Also everytime I say or think Con, I think of Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaan from Star Trek. It's a bit distracting.

I forgot to post the cover of my absolute favorite comic from the Con though. It's the gorgeous True Blood wraparound cover from IDW Publishing. It's Issue 1 and is a Con Exclusive.



I'm not sure about a New Release Tuesday Vlog. There are not that many books coming out this week (list below). Frankly this is not a bad thing considering how many books are coming out on the 26th. Wednesday there will more than likely be an interview. Thursday is up for grabs this week. Maybe I'll start some sort of new type of contest/giveaway or share more comics with you. Friday will be photos.


October 18, 2010

The Rebel PrinceCeline KiernanMoorehawke Trilogy 3


October 19, 2010

Against All Things EndingStephen R. DonaldsonThe Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant 3
Zombies: The Recent DeadAnthology
The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror 2010Anthology
Blood TrinitySherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna LoveBelador Series 1
The First Book of GrimmShiloh WalkerGrimm's Circle
All ClearConnie Willis


Here are the anthology covers:

 
Hope that everyone has a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment