Friday, October 22, 2010

Photo Friday - October 22, 2010 - Around the House

I did not have time to take photos this week... until about an hour ago.  It is really cold here. 27F wind chill. Brrrr. I took a walk around the house with my camera. Here's what I found.

One of my Abraham Darby roses is still blooming and budding!


The Ascelpius pods are opening. Wonder where I'll find Ascelpius next year?


I don't know the name of this bush, but it's pretty!

Some of the Azaleas are still blooming a bit.

One of the Dogwoods.
(How can you tell if a tree is a Dogwood? By its bark.)

The last of the Echinacea?

The Helenium is blooming also!

A Sedum - it's supposed to be blooming now.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. You know I can't resist Photo Fridays with The Qwillery! I love how you make even something as "generic", if you will, as an azalea look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinecraker - Awwww, thank you. I simply have a really good camera. :)

    ReplyDelete