Saturday, September 04, 2010

Mash Ups and More - Update September 4, 2010

The ongoing Mash Ups and More page has been updated:


Quirk Classics will publish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After on March 22, 2011. The author is Steve Hockensmith.


Valley of the Dead: The Truth Behind Dante's Inferno by Kim Paffenroth and Jane and the Damned by Janet Mullany have been added to Twisted Histories.



The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and the Undead by Mark Twain and Don Borchert has been added to Mash Ups and Mimicries.


Norilana Books under its Curiosities imprint will be publishing Northanger Abbey and Angels and Dragons and Pride and Platypus: Mr. Darcy's Dreadful Secret both by Jane Austen and Vera Nazarian.
 
If you know of any Mash Ups, etc. that I've misssed please let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Mash Ups! FANTASTIC. I just went and looked through the gallery, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SpazP I'm more of a Twisted History fan though I am finding myself unreasonably intrigued by Pride and Platypus: Mr. Darcy's Dreadful Secret. :)

    ReplyDelete