Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to All

I'm finally addressing my holiday cards and with any luck will mail them tomorrow! Yay!  I usually make my cards, but circumstances conspired against me this year, and I waited to the last minute to order cards. The photo is mine and is titled "Hydrangea," which while accurate is hardly original. So kind readers - here is the card even before it's mailed - for you.



Wishing you and yours the Happiest of Holidays and a 2010 filled with joy, health, and prosperity.

From Qwill and the small humans.

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful,Qwill. You are a woman of many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a beautiful picture card. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to You and Your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Q it's beautiful!! I still have last years hanging in my livingroom!! I wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday!!

    With love,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card,thanks.Wishing a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & yours,love & blessings,Carolyn,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your lovely card! Have a safe and happy Christmas and an excellent new year 2010 to you and your family!
    My :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, Qwill, and Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and photograph is lovely.
    My wish for you is a wonderful new year, full of health and happiness.
    (Ah-ha, e blogger let me comment today finally)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty. Happy New Year to you too.

    You have been awarded!
    http://ellzreadz.blogspot.com/2010/01/awards-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete