Monday, October 19, 2009

And the winners are....

The next series of books that I will be reading is the Psy-Changelings series by Nalini Singh. Here are the top 3 vote getters:

1 - Nalini Singh's Psy-Changelings series 11 (25%)

2 - Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series 6 (13%)

3 - Madelyn Alt's Bewitching Mystery series 5 (11%)
3 - Lilith Saintcrow's Dante Valentine series 5 (11%)


And the reader whose TBR will soon include the 5 books by Caitlin Kittredge is ....

Layla Messner

Please DM me at Twitter with your shipping information so that I can get the books out to you this week!

The Nocturne City series presently consists of 4 books, Night Life, Pure Blood, Second Skin, and Witch Craft. Demon's Mark, Book 5, will be published in May 2010. Street Magic is the first book in the Black London Novels. Book 2, Demon Bound, will be published in December 2009 so you don't have long to wait.


Thank you to everyone who voted and commented. We'll have to do this again!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Layla! Enjoy your books! Oh, and Qwill, I hope you enjoy your new series as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Layla! Qwill, since I've only read Singh, I hope you'll give us updates about your impressions on the other titles when you get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Lady - I hope that I enjoy the new series as well! :) I'm going to reread Dracula by Bram Stoker before I start the Psy-Changeling series.

    alanajoli - I will give some updates about what I think of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Qwill and everyone! This has totally made my week :). I can't wait to start reading. Of course I will share updates - I'm sure I'll be posting all over Twitter and Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qwill,
    The books came today - thank you so much once again! (Twitter direct msgs have been down all day).

    ReplyDelete