Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have been nominated

Thank you to The Optimistic Pessimist, I think.

Here are the rules:

"List five things that you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!"

I'm going to change the rules because I can! First, I'm going to list 5 things that I like. I'm not a person of addictions or obsessions so things that I like will have to do. Second, I'm going to let whomever wants to be a winner be a winner rather than pick anyone out, but if you do decide to play, please let me know.

5 things that I like, not including humans:

1. Bridgewater Pottery Mugs. They are beautifully made. They are one of the few things that I collect. I blogged about them here

2. Books. I like all sorts of literature so I have books from many different genre.

3. My cameras - my Nikon FM2, my Rollei, my Gorizont (a Russian panoramic camera), my Nikon D70, and my Nikon s610.

4. Gardening. I have a few gardens. It's almost time for the Spring cleanup.

5. Watching the sun rise, which I will probably do this morning while sipping some chai tea from one of my Bridgewater mugs. I might even take a few pictures with one of the Nikons while thinking about gardening. All the things that I like together!

So there it is. We well return to our regularly scheduled post soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment